These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applies to your use of the True Believer Rewards card by Red’s True Barbecue. The True Believer Rewards Card is operated by Red’s Smoque Limited.
Red’s True Barbecue is registered in England and Wales. The registered name is Red’s Smoque Limited. Their registered office is at Unit 10 Weaver Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS4 2AU. Their VAT number is 132486616.
Red’s True Believer Rewards program is ending. Any current Terms & Conditions are only valid until (and including) 31st October 2019.
THE PROGRAMME AND THE CARD 1. You can obtain a True Believer Rewards card free of charge at any participating Red’s True Barbecue restaurant in the UK (subject to availability). Your card is issued by, and remains the property of Red’s True Barbecue. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating restaurants.
2. True Believer Rewards is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 and over.
3. Only one True Believer Rewards card can be registered per email address and only one card is permitted per person.
4. You can use your True Believer Rewards Card at any participating Red’s True Barbecue restaurant. The participating restaurants are Red’s True Barbecue Leeds, Red’s True Barbecue Headingley, Red’s True Barbecue Manchester, Red’s True Barbecue Nottingham, and Red’s True Barbecue Sheffield. This does not include pop ups, festivals or any other event.
POINTS AND BLESSINGS5. One Faith Point is earned for every £1 spent. Points expire a year after being earned. This is only valid against food and drink purchases, and not against merchandise or transactions on the online shop. Please ask a manager if you have any questions about how the programme works.
6. True Believer Rewards cardholders can earn faith points against takeout orders, but can not through takeaway orders via Deliveroo. For takeout phone orders, you need to provide your True Believer Rewards card number on the phone, and your card must be presented in person when you pay. You cannot redeem a blessing through a takeout order, they can only be redeemed when eating in the restaurant.
7. You earn a new set of blessings when you accumulate 25, 50, 125, or 250 faith points. The current blessings are below. Only the items listed below can be redeemed against a True Believer Rewards card promotion:
Believer (25 Faith Points)
Disciple (50 Faith Points)
Any regular starter*, milkshake, or dessert. *Not including 6 or 12 wings.
Evangelist (125 Faith Points)
Any Red’s Classic*, Burgers or New Discoveries. *Not including Pitmaster Tray.
True Believer (250 Faith Points)
Any Red’s Classic*, Burgers or New Discoveries + 3 pint jug of Legitimate Industries beer. *Not including Pitmaster Tray.
8. For all blessings, you must provide your True Believer Rewards card either before or when paying for the bill. Only one blessing can be redeemed on a single visit, and offers cannot be combined under any circumstance.
9. When you redeem a blessing, the amount required to reach that level of blessing will be automatically removed from your True Believer Rewards card. E.g. if you have 55 points and redeem against a Disciple blessing, you will be left with 5 points. You can continue to accumulate from that point on the same card.
10. No cash alternative will be offered for any of the blessings. Faith points cannot be exchanged or merged from one card to another and your points cannot be shared with other people.
11. All blessings are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by the Promoter at any time with no warning required.
12. We reserve the right to correct or amend the number of Faith Points in your account if we deem there to be foul play. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact us on [email protected]
LOST CARDS AND CANCELLATIONS13. Red’s True Barbecue is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged True Believer Rewards cards. If you have not registered your card, we are unable to replace your card for you. If your card is registered, we will replace your True Believer Rewards card. Your first card will be cancelled, with your faith points and blessings being transferred to the new card. This can only be done once, and must be done by talking to a manager in a participating restaurant.
14. Red’s True Barbecue reserves the right to refuse to accept a True Believer Rewards card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. The card will become invalid and all blessings will be removed from the card.
16. When signing up, if you specify that you would like to receive additional marketing communications, then you are giving express permission to receive our eSermon. If you wish to remove yourself from this, then you can unsubscribe via one of the emails received.
CANCELLATION 17. To cancel your membership on the True Believer Rewards programme, you can email [email protected] Please include ‘Cancellation Request’ and your card number in the subject line. Cancellations may take up to 7 days to process. All blessings that have been accumulated will be lost once the cancellation is confirmed.
QUESTIONS18. For any questions about the True Believer Rewards programme, visit www.truebarbecue.com/rewards or contact us at [email protected]
This offer will stop alongside the True Believer Rewards on 1st November 2019.
You must present your True Believer Rewards card to redeem the promotion
Offer only available to the bearer of this promotion
Strictly one offer per person per year
You must spend a minimum of £15 on food to validate the promotion
*You can choose from any bottle/can of craft beer
The cost of the drink will be removed from your bill
Offer is non transferable
There is no cash alternative
Offer is valid for 14 days from the date of your birthday
We operate strict age verification policies. You may be asked to provide identification to prove you are aged 18 or over.
Red’s reserves the right to retract the offer at any time