As a Supervisor at Reds you will support the GM in leading your business. You will trained and developed to be hands on in leading the team, overseeing the whole operation and ensuring your team delivers the best guest experience.
The goal is for you to be involved in every aspect of your business from financial forecasting, to maintaining high and consistent standards, to delivering awesome personalised service to inspiring, motivating, training and developing your team. All our Supervisors are on the road to be managers!
What we are looking for
As a Supervisor at Reds we are looking for you to:
- Have experience in team leading or managing a busy restaurant operation
- Be enthusiastic in leading and motivating your team to deliver outstanding service to your guests
- Delivering high standards personally, striving to encourage that in others
- Be approachable, fun-loving, bringing your own personality to the role
- Be results-driven, professional and serious about the growth and achievements of your business
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
As a Supervisor you will undertake induction training in one of our existing sites, to give you an in-depth understanding of what makes True Barbecue, how we do things round here, and all the business processes essential to getting on and running your shift each day.