As a Senior Chef at Reds you will be responsible for running a busy kitchen on a day to day basis – managing a large team during service to serve potentially upwards of 500 guests per day. You will be hands on in leading the team, overseeing the whole kitchen operation and ensuring the team delivers the best food quality with pace and passion. You will be involved in and responsible for every aspect of managing the kitchen, from preparing dishes using fresh ingredients, ordering and managing stock levels, to maintaining high and consistent standards, to delivering awesome quality barbecue food to inspiring, motivating, training and developing the team.
What we are looking for
As a Head Chef at Reds we are looking for you to:
- Have experience in leading a kitchen team during service in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant
- Have a good understanding of managing stock levels, GPs and labour within budgetary requirements
- Have experience across all areas of the kitchen, and willing to master new methods of cooking and smoking foods
- Be charismatic and confident, able to train new team members in the way we do things
- Be enthusiastic in leading and motivating your team to deliver outstanding food quality to your guests
- Delivering high standards personally, striving to encourage that in others
- Be approachable, fun-loving, bringing your own personality to the role
Being a meat lover also certainly helps, as we are passionate about True Barbecue and want you to have the same passion too, preaching our gospel and becoming a True Believer!
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
As a Head Chef you will undertake induction training in one of our existing sites, to give you an in-depth understanding of what makes True Barbecue, how we do things round here, and all the business processes essential to getting on and running your kitchen each day.
If this sounds like its for you then apply now!