What we are lookINg for
As a General Manager at Reds we are looking for you to:
• Have experience in managing a high volume, fast-paced restaurant
• Be ambitious and keen to develop your career with us
• Be enthusiastic in leading and motivating your team to deliver outstanding service to your guests
• Delivering high standards personally, striving to encourage that in others
• Be approachable, fun-loving, bringing your own personality to the role
• Be results-driven, professional and serious about the growth and achievements of your business
Being a meat lover also certainly helps, as we are passionate about True Barbecue and want you to have the same passion too, preaching our gospel and becoming a True Believer!
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
As a Manager you will undertake induction training in one of our existing sites, to give you an in-depth understanding of what makes True Barbecue, how we do things round here, and all the business processes essential to getting on and running your restaurant each day.