As a General Manager at Reds you will be hands on in leading the team, overseeing the whole operation and ensuring your team delivers the best guest experience. You will be involved in every aspect of your business from financial forecasting, to maintaining high and consistent standards, to delivering awesome personalised service to inspiring, motivating, training and developing your team.
What we are lookINg for
As a General Manager at Reds we are looking for you to:
• Have experience in managing a high volume, fast-paced restaurant
• Be ambitious and keen to develop your career with us
• Be enthusiastic in leading and motivating your team to deliver outstanding service to your guests
• Delivering high standards personally, striving to encourage that in others
• Be approachable, fun-loving, bringing your own personality to the role
• Be results-driven, professional and serious about the growth and achievements of your business
Being a meat lover also certainly helps, as we are passionate about True Barbecue and want you to have the same passion too, preaching our gospel and becoming a True Believer!
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
As a Manager you will undertake induction training in one of our existing sites, to give you an in-depth understanding of what makes True Barbecue, how we do things round here, and all the business processes essential to getting on and running your restaurant each day.