1. Take 2 chicken breasts and place them next to each other between cling film. With a wooden rolling pin, bash the breasts to flatten them down to around ¼ inch / 7mm into one flat chicken pizza base. You want the two breasts to overlap slightly, essentially knitting them together as one thin disc.
2. Transfer onto oiled greaseproof paper in one piece, season with salt and pepper and place another piece of oiled greaseproof paper on top of the chicken disc.
3. Place the package between two baking sheets, weighing it down with a weight to ensure the chicken disc remains thin during cooking.
4. Bake the chicken disc for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 200C/400F.
5. In the meantime, slice the remaining chicken breast into 2 inch strips and sauté with the red pepper for 1 minute in an oiled frying pan on high heat. Now add 2 tbsp BBQ sauce the red onion to the frying pan and sauté for another 3 minutes, or until the chicken is just cooked through and the onions and peppers are softened.
6. Remove the chicken disc from the oven, remove the top baking sheet and top greaseproof paper. Set aside to cool slightly.
7. Place the sautéed chicken, onion and red pepper onto the chicken pizza base, layer on the gouda and mozzarella and sprinkle over oregano.
8. Pour remaining 1 tbsp BBQ sauce on top of the cheese, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven at 200C/400F for 5 minutes.
9. Once cooked, remove from the oven, garnish with chopped coriander and slice up using a pizza cutter.