Chestnuts on the shelves are usually a sign that the holidays are upon us (that’s if the shops aren’t already playing cheesy Christmas classics!). Wrap ‘em in bacon and slap on some spicy Red’s Devil Wing BBQ to help you prepare for the ensuing craziness we call Christmas.
1. Heat oven to 190ºC/375ºF.
2. Wrap bacon around chestnuts; secure with toothpicks.
3. Mix yoghurt with the Worcestershire sauce and Devil Wing Sauce in a small bowl. Place chestnuts on a baking sheet and brush with glaze.
4. Bake until bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes, brushing with glaze midway through.
5. Remove from oven, glaze again, and serve immediately.