UK. 16+. Entries close 7th April 2015. Winner will be announced same day. Normal exclusions. *full terms*
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries or agents, or any person professionally connected with this activity. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of brute or any other automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award forfeited.
- The competition begins on Thursday 2nd April and entries closes at 9am on 7th April. Winner to be announced same day
- An individual must have internet access, a valid email address and a Facebook account to enter.
- There will be just one winner, who will receive the full amount of the prize. The Promoter will pick the winner based on originality, .
- The prize will be the winner’s name printed in the Good Book, along with the recipe put forward. The winner will also win a year’s supply of milkshakes, based on one milkshake a week for 52 weeks.
- The winner will be notified via email and on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Any physical prizes will be sent out directly to the named person as per the entry. Please allow 28 days for delivery. Prizes that are returned to sender or not delivered due to inaccurate address details will be declared unwanted and the prize will be lost. The promoter is in no way liable for the non delivery of prizes and no replacement or communication will be entered into relating to non delivery.
- No exchanges will be accepted. No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part except, owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute suitable alternatives of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
- If you win the prize, you agree to take part in reasonable publicity at no expense to the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants and the winners before making any award including but not limited to name, age and address and may to refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement and refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
The Promoter is Reds True Barbecue, Weaver Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS4 2AU.