Defy the gods of dry January and come suckle at the teet of some of the best independent breweries in the U.K as they take over our taps from Thursday 21 January.
3 beers will be available on draught in each church of worship, so come forth and sup ’till the kegs run dry.
Magic Rock Brewery – Leeds/Headingley*
- High Wire 5.5% – West Coast American pale ale
- Dark Arts 6.0% – Luxuriously rich, complex and satisfying Stout
- Cannonball 7.4% – American IPA, a true hop-bomb
- Cans of High Wire Grapefruit also available in Headingley.
Vocation Brewery – Manchester
- Heart and Soul 4.4% – A session IPA, full bodied and fruity
- Pride and Joy 5.3% – A classic American pale ale
- Divide and Conquer 6.5% – A black IPA
Thornbridge Brewery – Nottingham
- Tzara 4.8% – Koln style lager
- Chiron 5.0% – A classic American pale ale
- Jaipur 5.9% – Hop forward India pale ale
Five Points – Shoreditch
- Fivepoints Pale 4.4% – Fresh, zesty aromatic pale ale
- Hook Island Red 6.0% – Full bodied drinkable red rye ale with US hops
- Fivepoints IPA 7.1% – Balanced IPA with a mix of US and Australian hops
Mad Hatter – Liverpool
- Penny Lane Pale 3.9% – A classic pale, hopped with simcoe, mosaic & cascade
- Nightmare on Bold Street 5.3% – Coffee Milk Stout, a sweet boozy cold brew
- Toxteth IPA 6.5% – A classic IPA, with Simcoe, Amarillo and Centennial hops
- Penned by Big Malc.