These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applies to your use of the Inner Circle card by Red’s True Barbecue. The Inner Circle Card is operated by Red’s Smoque Limited.
Red’s True Barbecue is registered in England and Wales. The registered name is Red’s Smoque Limited. Their registered office is at Unit 10 Weaver Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS4 2AU. Their VAT number is 132486616.
THE PROGRAMME AND THE CARD1. The Inner Circle is handed out to a select few, completely at the discretion of Red’s True Barbecue. Your card is issued by, and remains the property of Red’s True Barbecue. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating restaurants.
2. The Inner Circle card is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 and over.
3. Only one Inner Circle card can be registered per email address and only one card is permitted per person.
4. You can use your Inner Circle Card at any participating Red’s True Barbecue restaurant. This does not include delivery, pop ups, festivals or any other event.
5. To register an Inner Circle card, you must visit our website at www.truebarbecue.com/inner-circle/. To do so, you will need to provide a valid email address. In registering, you are giving express permission to receive emails relating to the loyalty programme.
BLESSINGS 6. You need to register your Inner Circle card before you can redeem any blessing.
7. Your blessing is 20% off your total bill.
8. For all blessings, you must provide your Inner Circle card either before or when paying for the bill. Only one blessing can be redeemed on a single visit, and offers cannot be combined under any circumstance.
9. No cash alternative will be offered for any of the blessings.
10. All blessings are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by the Promoter at any time with no warning required.
11. We reserve the right to cancel a card if we deem there to be foul play. If you wish to contest such a correction, please contact us on [email protected]
LOST CARDS AND CANCELLATIONS 12. Red’s True Barbecue is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Inner Circle cards. If you have not registered your card, we are unable to replace your card for you. If your card is registered, we will replace your Inner Circle card. This can only be done once, and must be done by emailing [email protected]
13. Red’s True Barbecue reserves the right to refuse to accept an Inner Circle card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. The card will become invalid and all blessings will be removed from the card.
15. When signing up, if you specify that you would like to receive additional marketing communications, then you are giving express permission to receive our eSermon. If you wish to remove yourself from this, then you can unsubscribe via one of the emails received.
CANCELLATION 16. To cancel your membership on the Inner Circle programme, you can email [email protected] Please include ‘Cancellation Request’ and your card number in the subject line. Cancellations may take up to 7 days to process.
QUESTIONS 17. For any questions about the True Believer Rewards programme, visit www.truebarbecue.com/inner-circle/ or contact us at [email protected]