A FATHER’S DAY CELEBRATION OF BEEF
If you’re thinking of treating the old man to a carnivore’s feast this Father’s Day, look no further than The Holy Cow.
This is a complete nose-to-tail eating experience, celebrating the entire cow in just one burger.
The epic eat sits between a house-made Pretzel bun and includes:
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21hr Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
- Beef tomato and salad leaves
The Holy Cow burger also comes with a beef tomato consommé-based Bloody Mary with jerky shards and thrice cooked beef dripping-fried chips with a pulled beef Ragu dipping sauce.
Scott, master of the meats at Red’s, said: “For any kids wanting to get props on Father’s Day, The Holy Cow burger is a gift that keeps on giving; it’s a complete religious eating experience, a journey through the tastiest cuts of beef, and something the old man will never forget!”